At this degree, few power feats Heather Connor achieves within the gymnasium would surprise someone who’s paid consideration to her profession. But, come what may, a contemporary carry within the gymnasium even perceived to marvel the two-time World Powerlifting Federation (IPF) 47KG Global Champion (2017, 2019).
On Would possibly 21, 2022, Connor deadlifted 195 kilograms (429 kilos) whilst dressed in only a lifting belt all the way through a coaching consultation. In step with the caption of Connor’s Instagram put up, the pull is her heaviest ever in a pre-competition section. Connor will participate within the upcoming 2022 IPF Global Vintage Powerlifting Championships on June 6-12, 2022, in Solar Town, South Africa.
Take a look at the deadlift this is 4.three times Connor’s body weight of 45 kilograms (99 kilos) under, by way of her Instagram profile:
Significantly, the 195-kilogram (429-pound) pull is in reality Connor’s second-heaviest deadlift ever — in coaching or sanctioned competitors. The powerlifter’s heaviest deadlift got here in coaching on December 31, 2020, when she lifted 200 kilograms (440 kilos).
“Heaviest I’ve pulled prior to a contest, no longer dangerous after touring nearly 16 hours the day prior,”
In the meantime, Connor’s best-ever deadlift in a contest is 192.5 kilograms (424.4 kilos) from each the 2021 Eire-UA ABS Professional and the 2021 USA Powerlifting (USAPL) Uncooked Nationals. That determine offers Connor the present American report within the 48-kilogram weight magnificence.
Connor in Context
Connor has made a reputation for herself within the power sports activities international along with her deadlift prowess. The American athlete is the present proprietor of the IPF 47-kilogram deadlift Global Document, due to a pull of 176 kilograms (388 kilos) from the 2019 IPF Global Vintage Powerlifting Championships.
Right here’s a rundown of every of Connor’s best-ever marks in competitions:
Heather Connor | Most sensible Raise Stats
- Squat (Uncooked) — 143 kilograms (315.2 kilos)
- Bench Press (Uncooked) — 165.3 kilograms (364.4 kilos)
- Deadlift (Uncooked) — 192.5 kilograms (424.4 kilos) | American Document
- Overall (Uncooked) — 410 kilograms (903.9 kilos)
Whilst her two IPF Global Championships are some noteworthy peaks, they’re no longer all Connor can level to in the case of stellar finishes. Listed here are a few of Connor’s standout effects from her profession:
Heather Connor | Notable Profession Effects
- 2014 USAPL Fall Competition of Energy (Uncooked) — First position | Juniors
- 2015 USAPL Fight at the Border IX (Uncooked) — First position | Juniors
- 2015 USAPL Uncooked Nationals (Uncooked) — 2d position | Open
- 2016 North American Powerlifting Federation (NAPF) Arnolds StartingStrength.com Professional Uncooked Problem (Uncooked) — First position | Open
- 2016 IPF Global Vintage Powerlifting Championships (Uncooked) — 2d position | Open
- 2016, 2018-2019, 2021 USAPL Uncooked Nationals (Uncooked) — First position | Open
- 2017, 2019 IPF Global Vintage Powerlifting Championships (Uncooked) — First position | Open
- 2020 USAPL Palmetto Vintage (Uncooked) — First position | Open
- 2022 AMP Vintage Open Nationals (Uncooked) — First position | Open
The IPF Worlds Are Subsequent
Connor will quickly take her spectacular deadlift power to a proper lifting platform. After a two-year absence from the contest, she’ll function within the 2022 IPF Global Vintage Powerlifting Championships on June 6-12, 2022, in Solar Town, South Africa. If all is going in line with plan, she would possibly neatly even prolong the present IPF Global Document.
Featured symbol: @heather.e.connor on Instagram